divendres, 11 de desembre del 2015

Rear window. Aitana Redó Manzano

This is a picture of the view that I can see from a window of my house.
In this photo, as  you can see  that there are many cars, some  are white, some others are  black and some grey.
There is also a lamppost  near one of the cars and on  the pavement there is a man walking his dog and it  seems he has just gone out  from his house .
Above the lampost, there are a lot of balconies with different awnings, as for example the  red one, which is in the  window next to the balcony.
On this street there are usually many people . I also wanted to add that from this window there is a nice view but the buildings are quite old. But I must  admit that I like this street because from this window there is always a good breeze.
I like my street !!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada